LORI Resource Sharing Working Group Meeting
Join the LORI Resource Sharing Working Group for its December meeting featuring guest Steve Spohn, Executive Director of Ocean State Libraries. Steve will open our meeting with a peek at the Tableau Data Integration function in OSL Connects, followed by a Q&A. All are welcome to attend, but space is limited. Registration is required by December 11.
LORI Resource Sharing Working Group
Thursday, December 12, 2019
Cranston Public Library 1-3pm - C-Lab
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is required for this event. Space is limited. Please register by Wednesday, December 11.
- Guest Presentation: Ocean State Libraries Executive Director Steve Spohn, 1-1:30 PM
- Approval of Minutes from October 10, 2019 RSWG meeting
- RSWG Meeting Schedule for 2020
- "Fairly Useful: Copyright in Libraries, Part Two” November 19 Session Update
- LORI Procedural Training
- LORI Updates
Related LibGuide: LORI Resource Sharing Working Group by Chaichin Chen
- Thursday, December 12, 2019
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Cranston Public Library Central