CANCELLED: A (re)Introduction to NNLM and its Resources
For long time partners or new NNN, this session is an opportunity to be (re)introduced to the FREE resources from the National Library of Medicine (NLM) and the FREE resources and services from the Network of the National Library of Medicine Region 7 (NNLM R7). These resources include health information databases like MedlinePlus and PubMed, and services including training, funding and more. Hear about new initiatives from R7 and potential opportunities to work together to support the communities you serve.
- List FREE resources available from NLM
- Identify FREE resources and services from NNLM R7
- Describe ways that NLM and NNLM R7 can help support library programs related to health information.
If any reasonable accommodation is needed to ensure equal access or participation, contact the Office of Library and Information Services at (401) 574-9300 not less than three (3) business days in advance of the meeting or program date. More advanced notice is highly advisable.
- Wednesday, December 6, 2023
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Event Type:
- OLIS Continuing Education