Digital Innovation Roundtable: 3D Modeling in TinkerCad and Fusion 360
If you're ready to go beyond downloading 3D files from Thingiverse into creating your own 3D designs, this hands-on workshop will introduce you to tools you can use to make the objects of your imagination a reality. Join us to learn basics of 3D modeling using TinkerCad and Fusion360 from the team at FabNewport, who serve as a partner on the PVD Young Makers program that has brought makerspaces into the libraries across Providence.
Please bring your own device for the hands-on portion of this event (and your imagination!)
Meeting goals & outcomes:
- Participants will be introduced to TinkerCad and Fusion 360 3D modeling programs.
- Participants will create a 3D file using the covered programs.
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019
- 9:30am - 12:00pm
- South Providence Branch Library
- Steve Heath, FabNewport
- Event Type:
- OLIS Continuing Education