Rhode Island Division of Fish and Wildlife: Rhody Critter Kits
Rain or shine! Please dress for the weather and bring a raincoat and umbrella if needed.
Looking to bring nature to your library in 2022? Join the Rhode Island Division of Fish and Wildlife for a FREE training on the Rhody Critter Kits curriculum! These kits have been designed to connect children in grades K-8 to the wildlife resources right in their own backyards and communities. Each kit contains lesson plans, activities, videos, hands-on learning materials, and other resources with special emphasis on Rhode Island’s wildlife species, conservation work, and management practices. To learn more about the Rhody Critter Kits and the RI Division of Fish and Wildlife, click here: www.dem.ri.gov/critterkits
This training will be held at the RI Division of Fish and Wildlife Outdoor Education Office in Arcadia Management Area. Join us for a fun day in nature and pick up some new knowledge and resources to enhance your youth programming for this summer!
Where: RIDEM Division of Fish and Wildlife Outdoor Education Office, 1B Camp E-Hun-Tee Place, Exeter (located in Arcadia Management Area - Map attached below)
• From Rt. 3 South, turn right onto 165 (Ten Rod Road)
• Drive 2.5 miles, then turn right at the white house onto Frosty Hollow Road
• Continue 1.5 miles down the dirt road until you reach the 3-way intersection, turn left onto Plain Rd.
• Take the first right onto Camp E-Hun-tee Place
• Continue straight until you reach the office at the end of the road. There will be signs to direct you!
*Please drive carefully, the road is very bumpy
Registration closes 9am, May 18.
If any reasonable accommodation is needed to ensure equal access or participation, contact the Office of Library and Information Services at (401) 574-9300 not less than three (3) business days in advance of the meeting or program date. More advanced notice is highly advisable.
Related LibGuide: Summer Reading Program by Danielle Margarida
- Thursday, May 19, 2022
- 9:00am - 3:00pm
- RI Division of Fish and Wildlife Outdoor Education Office in Arcadia Management Area
- Event Type:
- OLIS Continuing Education